Subject: [Leica] Backs at Backlight
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2009 18:57:02 -0500

Mark,

There is a lot of great stuff in your site.  I don't know why I haven't seen
it before.  I know what you mean about prints vs. internet, but then not
everyone can see a print.  I thought the last thing I would ever do is
photograph flowers, but beauty is where you find it, I guess, and now I'm
addicted too.  I remember that EW said, if you don't know what to
photograph, look down at your shoes (I never figured that one out,
actually).  Anyway, I'm motivated to pick up the camera and look for some
more stuff.

Ken