Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 29: human traffic Alicante
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2009 22:57:16 +0200

Thanks Ted!

To answer your question: no, in general I do not have a theme for the
week. Sometimes if there is a big event going on, like the Mayday demo
or the Hogueras de San Juan, then of course I go out and shoot it and
expect a certain kind of images. And if I am making a panorama, then I
plan ahead in terms of going to a certain spot at a certain time of
day etc. But in a normal week, when nothing special is going on and my
life consists of going to work in the morning, coming home in the
evening, walking my dog, perhaps walking to El Sitio with my wife to
have a couple of pints...during such a week I simply carry the M8 with
me at all times and photograph whatever catches my eye. The theme that
you see in the PAW emerges during the editing process.

In general, I do not have any deep ideological agenda with my
photography. I just want to show what life in Alicante looks like, now
that I am part of it.

And appreciate you and others looking and commenting on it.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain
http://www.frozenlight.eu