Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Candids from long ago
From: oliverbryk at comcast.net (Oliver Bryk)
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2009 11:48:03 -0700

I recently discovered a cache of transparencies that I made in Paris in
1982. The scanned results are not as good as I would like (it's my fault,
not the Nikon Scanner's) but I put some of them them up anyway at

 http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OBRYK/album61/ ;

I don't remember what camera I used. I included a few Tri-X images made with
the M6 and 50mm Summicron.
Comments, critiques, and even ridicule will be cheerfully considered.

Oliver

Replies: Reply from drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers) ([Leica] IMG: Bike Shop)
Reply from imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry) ([Leica] IMGs: Candids from long ago)
Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] IMGs: Candids from long ago)