Subject: [Leica] Women
From: lug at paulhardycarter.com (PHC)
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2009 13:23:00 +0200

For me the decision about whether the presence of a woman in a picture
is exploitative or not is the same as any element in a picture. In
this case:

*** Does the picture work because it has an attractive woman in it, or
does it work because it's a good picture? ***

I will admit that there are pictures of women shown on the LUG that
leave a bad taste in my mouth, and personally I'd never show pictures
like that unless the I had the permission of the subjects to put their
pictures on the Internet.

It's a personal issue, and a subjective one. If you're happy posting
pictures of girls that you don't know, and who don't know you're
posting their picture, then that's you're choice. Personally, I
wouldn't dream of doing it.

Cheers, Paul.

*******
Paul Hardy Carter