Subject: [Leica] Women
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2009 13:02:53 -0500

Absolutely correct Mark.
We're talking about the work of a photographer
who says to us, "Look at this slice of life. And this. And this?"
and obviously loves people of all ages and genders
as they go about their daily lives.

He celebrates life in his home town.
He's shows us Barcelona and
the festivals,
the elderly of both genders,
the children,
the architecture,
the book stores,
the pubs,
the street merchants,
the lovers,
the debaters,
and oh yes
the young and old women
alike
whether wearing hijab, burqa, long or short skirt, slacks or short
shorts.
He documents his life as he sees it;
and mostly quite exceptionally
As do many others on this list.

As I cannot afford to travel the world
I thank you all for showing me your corners of the world
whether family, friends or strangers on the street;
whether architecture, cars, or the food you order,
whether factories or the commerce going on;
you all enlarge my experience.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george at imagist.com