Subject: [Leica] Women
From: gregj_lorenzo at hotmail.com (Greg Lorenzo)
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 20:19:43 -0600

 My thoughts on this is that photo's posted frequently say more about the
poster then the subject. One person's definition of street photography is
frequently at variance with another's. Certainly some of the photo's linked
to here recently and labled as 'senorita's' do not fit my definition of
street photography. As a father of two young women I would not appreciate
seeing photos of my two girl's posted here and labled in this manner.

NEW mobile Hotmail. Optimized for YOUR phone.  Click here.
http://windowslive.com/Mobile?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_CS_MB_new_hotmail_072009

Replies: Reply from stikwa at comcast.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] Women)