Subject: [Leica] OT: Eurotrip Question
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 20:36:13 +0200

Mark, the ease of using cards vary greatly by country and evidently by
individual, as I have never had problems in Germany. Also depends on
where you go.

As for tourism, yes it is very important in many countries (certainly
in the part of Spain where I live it is the #1 industry) but Americans
make up a small proportion of the visitors and Euros. The vast
majority are from other European countries, and of course the usual
Asian (Japanese and increasingly Chinese) groups.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain
http://www.frozenlight.eu