Subject: [Leica] Leica O for under $1K.
From: vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko)
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 04:14:24 -0400

Thanks Richard.  This thread might transition to "what to do with $1K in
my pocket."

So, I already have two Noctiluxes (f1, f1.2), two Nikkor f1.1's, and a
Canon f0.95.   The Nokton f1.1 isn't holding a lot of fascination for
me, although that position might change.  Maybe if more people posted
opinions of it.

No way I'm going to sink more money into my M8.  The only thing I've got
planned is after the warranty expires, to rip off its covering and put
on a real leather covering from cameraleather.com.  Maybe paint the top
and bottom black enamel too.

And to be honest, I've read some more about the Leica O.  I'm happy that
it is the 2nd prototype version with the tube finder, but the
non-capping shutter might become a "No-go", as pretty as the camera is.

So, that $1k might just be staying in the bank.

...Vick

Message from richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] Leica O for under $1K.)