Subject: [Leica] mac-windoz
From: chs2018 at med.cornell.edu (Chris Saganich)
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 11:05:01 -0400

Sometimes the computer needs to calibrate its self to the
battery.  If the % usage indicator is too low the computer won't boot
up even know the battery is actually charged.  What I have done is
boot the thing up and use it on battery until it drains and shuts
off.  When it shuts off it then knows the battery is at 0%.  Plug it
back in and charge it up all the way.  Should work then unless there
is a more serious problem with the mother board, say, if the machine
was dropped or something.
Chris