Subject: [Leica] interesting essay about the potential of MF digital, and the difficulty of achieving it!
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 06:51:40 -0700

Pointer for all of us to read?

Frank Filippone
red735i at earthlink.net

There is an interesting, long, essay here about one respected
photographer going from 5x4 (4x5 to my US friends:-)) to MF digital
which he shows is superior but much more sensitive. I read most of it
yesterday and will have a new look at some of the examples today.
Anyway it demonstrates with example how good MF digital cam be, and
how important (it seems to me) not having a AA filter in front of the
sensor is.
cheers,
Frank

Replies: Reply from Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie) ([Leica] interesting essay about the potential of MF digital, and the difficulty of achieving it!)