Subject: [Leica] IMGs: digideroo guy -Ted- with link this time
From: scoutfinch at chartermi.net (Susan Ryan)
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2009 12:40:44 -0400

Ted,

Thanks for you comments. See if you prefer this crop -  which I
considered posting at the outset. (I thought including more street in
the foreground added to the  feeling of depth, but I went back and
forth about it.)

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/skalte/-1-5crop.jpg.html

It was definitely a grab shot. I was in a crowd of people and had to
take what I could get. I was able to plop down on the street but
didn't have room to lie flat. Lying flat would have gotten me more of
the guy's eyes, too.

Thanks Ted!

Sue