Subject: [Leica] Liitle boys' dreams, big boys' toys
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2009 16:11:44 +0200

Hi Douglas,

Me too, I go back time to time to the film, maybe nostalgia?. The film
qualities are different than digital. You showed very nice pictures
here, my favorite is

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DMS/NYMR_2008_BW/20080926-20080904-CRW_0089.jpg.html

Saludos cordiales
Lluis

El 19/07/2009, a las 0:32, Douglas Sharp escribi?: