Subject: [Leica] Heartattack and Mine (photo)
From: glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer)
Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2009 19:43:22 -0700

Douglas,

Sounds marvelous, but I am not ready for another angioplasty.  We have
no Universal Health Insurance here in
the USA., and Medicare would say NFW!!

I wish I could at least see the picture.

Jerry

Message from glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer) ([Leica] Heartattack and Mine (photo))
Message from imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry) ([Leica] Heartattack and Mine (photo))