Subject: [Leica] IMG: Olympus E-P1 and 90mm Leica Summicron
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2009 18:07:41 -0400

I would think that for outdoor sun the lowest iso tele work  the G1 would be
a nice complement to M shooting. but I have no qualms  about using a 135 on
an M but a 90 on a G1. With a 90 you'd have a 180. That's real grabbing
power. Which I never need. With a 50 you get a 100. Why not just carry a 90
an put it on your M? Because you'd like to avoid switching lenses would be
one reason.
I'd get the Oly ep1 . It's a PEN.
Is compact without the big glass on the front.

The reasons so many cameras are made without optical viewfinders is no one
uses them except people are rare German camera gear lists.
They are elegant photographic solutions.
I have not problem with using them.
You don't have to hold them with straight arms all the way out in front of
you but just hold them a few inches from your face.

Mark William Rabiner