Subject: [Leica] S2 / Hasselblad.....
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov)
Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2009 07:48:31 -0700

One reason I haven't jumped on a digital back for my Rollei, is the
software.
It's not just buying the back, it's the lack of range and versatility
with those backs. Unlike the 35mm companies, MF companies haven't had
the time in R&D and the money to push ahead.
A great MF lens is still wasted with their offerings.
Maybe Leica, in their convoluted Germanic thinking, sees a area where
their approach can make a difference.
S.d.