Subject: [Leica] First wedding
From: michiel.fokkema at wanadoo.nl (Michiel Fokkema)
Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2009 09:13:47 +0200

Thanks Ken,

I agree a pro should do weddings. I therefore approach this business as
a pro and make sure I have pro gear with  backups, lists, assistants etc.
I lurked a lot on the weddingforum of Fred Miranda and discovered that
the USA wedding business is quit different from the one here in the
Netherlands. Here the photography is almost always on a budget, which
gives way for semi pro's like me. I don't do the albums, just give them
a DVD. Saves them another chunk of money. I like to do PJ style working
from the background.
But yeah, if it goes okay, my prices will go up too:-)

Cheers,

Michiel Fokkema