Subject: [Leica] Free Meter boosters, FS Aux. Finders
From: rdubois1 at nycap.rr.com (Bob DuBois)
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 07:33:17 -0400

Hi all,

Sorry to make my first post other than a contribution to the last LUG
contest a "for sale" posting but since I subscribe in digest mode and only
get to read my personal e-mail after work I find it hard to participate in
the conversation.

I have two Leicameter booster cells of different vintages which are offered
free to anyone who wants them. One is for the Leicameter MR and it doesn't
seem to work on my meter. I believe the other one is for the earlier meter.
Both look good and have the leather cases.

I also have:
a Canon 135 mm finder in excellent condition which I'll sell for $75 plus
shipping
and
a CV 28/35 mini finder excellent condition, with bag and box for $175 plus
shipping

Pictures available.

Regards,
Bob