Subject: [Leica] FS: Leicaflex SL
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (wildlightphoto at earthlink.net)
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 15:16:02 -0400

No R10 on the horizon so I am selling a few Leicaflex SL bodies to help pay
for my "new" backup DMR.  All prices in US$ plus shipping/insurance.

1) Silver chrome beater.  Significant cosmetic wear, shutter speeds off,
de-silvering spots in viewfinder.  Basically needs a CLA.  $50

2) Silver chrome, ST inoperative but I will fix before shipping, otherwise
works well.  Good viewfinder, looks pretty, new light seals about 5 years
ago.  $150

3) black chrome, CLA by DAG in 2001, two small spots in viewfinder (DAG
says too minor to bother replacing), dings in top cover by rewind, bottom
cover engraved US NAVY $150

4) black chrome, CLA by Sherry Krauter about 2000, works well, good
viewfinder.  One screw missing from bottom cover.  $175

Parts bodies!  I have several Leicaflex and SL bodies for spare parts.
I'll sell all for $50

Please contact me off list:  wildlightphoto (at) earthlink (dot) net

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com