Subject: [Leica] FS: Leicaflex SL
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 04:07:40 -0400 (EDT)

No R10 on the horizon so I am selling a few Leicaflex SL bodies to help
finance a backup DMR.  All prices in US$ plus shipping/insurance.

1) Silver chrome beater.  Significant cosmetic wear, shutter speeds off,
de-silvering spots in viewfinder.  Basically needs a CLA.  $50

2) Silver chrome, ST inoperative otherwise works well.  Good viewfinder,
looks pretty, new light seals about 5 years ago.  $150

3) black chrome, CLA by DAG in 2001, two small spots in viewfinder (DAG says
too minor to bother replacing), dings in top cover by rewind $150

4) black chrome, CLA by Sherry Krauter about 2000, works well, good
viewfinder.  One screw missing from bottom cover.  $175

Parts bodies!  I have several Leicaflex and SL bodies for spare parts.  I'll
sell all for $50
Also two R4s parts bodies, one looks good and is nearly complete (missing
viewscreen), shutter & electronics seem good, aperture stop-down mechanism
is sluggish;  the other is very ugly and missing some flange- and ISO-area
parts.  $50 for both.

Please contact me off list:  wildlightphoto (at) earthlink (dot) net

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com