Subject: [Leica] Please take action to protect photographers' rights in the UK.
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 14:23:12 -0400

I have faith the photographers of the UK with take to the streets as we do
here when something mindless like this comes around and give the dummies in
the government a reason to start seeing straight.
They decided when I got there photography was illegal in the subways. (NYC)
In a week we had hundreds of photographers down there doing a demonstration;
shooting pictures of everything.
They said "nevermind".

Mark William Rabiner