Subject: [Leica] About discreet shooter and shooting discretely
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 18:36:05 -0400

S0 much street photography in the 70's and 80's were NOT done with Leica Ms
to put it mildly.
And the SLR's of that period, the Canon F1's, the Nikon F's and F2's were
LOUD!
A reason to use M's for some but not for plenty others.
The body of work done with those loud cameras is huge.

Mark William Rabiner