Subject: [Leica] The Leica M8.2 Experience
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 21:26:40 -0700

It isn't just what many of us did in the golden olden days... manually focus
on the near eye or eyes because we had been taught that was the way it
should be. Or many of the other lost things of the past by the newbees of
today's digital photography. However that may not be fair;  it's just the
basics of photography so many people using a camera today have absolutely no
idea what the hell photography is! Point the camera at arms length. click.
"WOW I'm a photographer."

However this is what it's all about!

This is what photography is all about!  OBSERVATION!

LIGHT - EYES - ACTION - CLICK!

And if you don't understand these elements first before all the digital
techie stuff,  your photos are going to look like exposures of . "What the
heck was I thinking when I took that??????"

Old doc ted:-)