Subject: [Leica] IMG: images from Summilux 21 and Elmar 18
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 09:51:28 +1000

Glad you took a look and enjoyed them, Tom. With Germanic efficiency, the
Hessenpark folks (the complex where the Leica meetings were) consists of a
large number of medieval type houses, workshops, a mill, a windmill and most
importantly a number of beer cafes assembled in one place for tourists. I
think they were all moved from around the country. There's even an authentic
Roman fort nearby. That part is original.
Not too far from the Solms and Wetzlar areas.
I didn't see any large vices and hammer combos used to adjust Leicas, but
there was a least one guy opening beer bottles on the edge of his MP!