Subject: [Leica] Scanning Kodachromes
From: piers at hemy.org (Piers Hemy)
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 16:48:46 +0100

Scanning 50 year old Kodachromes on a 4000 was painless, Ernie, even using
the NikonScan software, and I had remarkable results from using the packaged
ICE4 - which is not supposed to work with Kodachrome. With and without ICE
images, with zero manual adjustment:
http://www.hemy.me.uk/Gallery/pl_images/P0010.jpg
http://www.hemy.me.uk/Gallery/pl_images/P0021.jpg

Granted, there is a colour shift between the two images - I can't say which
is cloder to the original, but I have to assume that the without-ICE is more
realistic.

Piers