Subject: [Leica] OT!!! Folding Bikes
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 10:25:04 -0500

In your research, Erik, did you find many reports from
6' 2" riders who wear a 36" inseam slacks?

I'm truly interested in finding comfort in a folding bike
yet none around my area to to "try on"

Potentially an expensive mistake for a tall, long legged rider?

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george at imagist.com
http://www.imagist.com