Subject: [Leica] IMG: Silver Efex Pro and Sophia at the Children's Museum
From: rbaron at concentric.net (Robert D. Baron)
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 07:42:01 -0500

Most of the folks who really know about these things will say the very
latest Porsche PDK (long German word for double clutch automatic
transmission)  will shift faster and more smoothly and efficiently
than a 6 speed manual transmission driven by most humans, thus
enabling the car to be driven quicker.

Many of course still prefer the 6 speed because they consider it more 'pure'.

It's a matter of personal choice I think: fast. smooth and quick versus pure.

Sort of like pure Photoshop versus using aids such as plug-ins,
pre-sets or actions.

Again, YMMV.

It's nice to have choices, isn't it?

--Bob