Subject: [Leica] IMG: Silver Efex Pro and Sophia at the Children's Museum
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 09 Jul 2009 00:26:34 -0400

Wow I thought you were making this up but an automatic transmission in a
Porsche is really an option!
Yep I would shoot that down if I was on the Porsche list every time.
Ferdinand Porsche is surely turning over in his grave on that one.
First you'd have to convince him its not a joke and this is really
happening.
This just seems obvious to me from a common sense angle I am far from a car
expert.
I do know cameras and photography.
And I'll tell anyone anytime to not get distracted from developing your
Photoshop expertise.

Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie) ([Leica] IMG: Silver Efex Pro and Sophia at the Children's Museum)
Reply from rbaron at concentric.net (Robert D. Baron) ([Leica] IMG: Silver Efex Pro and Sophia at the Children's Museum)