Subject: [Leica] Platinum duotone for B&W
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 08:58:27 +0530

Silver Efex Pro is a good program, it simplifies a lot of functions, like
split toning for example. It is similar to other plug ins that I use, like
the Photokit suite, or Nik Dfine. Obviously you could do the same things in
Photoshop, but do you want to spend the time figuring it out? I dont. YMMV.
Cheers
Jayanand