Subject: [Leica] IMG: Four days in Warsaw
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Tue, 07 Jul 2009 16:43:54 -0500

Always a pleasure to stroll with you Nathan.

Many wonderful scenes.
these stopped me the longest:

Street in Stare Miasto after the rain
Outdoor photo exhibit near the university
Pope John Paul II is long dead, but it is hard to get away from him
in Poland.
Sharing shelter II
A few streets and buildings have been preserved, or rather neglected
during the past 60 years.
This building is unsafe for habitation but it is slated for
renovation. Meanwhile, it is decorated with pictures of the people
who once lived in this area.

love all the sculpture
and you for showing it to us

;~)