Subject: [Leica] travel photos of places i've never been
From: lug at paulhardycarter.com (PHC)
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 23:34:20 +0200

Questions indeed. And not least: Who is the artist? Or perhaps: What
is an artist?

Okay, it's approaching midnight here and I've had enough wine to make
this into a rambling tirade on the nature of art and artists, so I'll
stop before I write something embarrassing that will live forever in
the LUG archives, to be held up as proof of idiocy in future years.

Still, it's something to think about. What is an artist?

Cheers, Paul.

*******
Paul Hardy Carter
www.theconstanteye.com        <<< NEW BOOK!