Subject: [Leica] travel photos of places i've never been
From: kcassidy at asc.upenn.edu (Kyle Cassidy)
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 15:03:40 -0400

Hi Paul,
  I'm not sure I can answer those questions simply. And I think the answers
are actually just more questions -- not just about art and "the intent of
the artist", but about collaboration, the very definition of "alone" and
also what we as viewers read into what we see, how we perceive emotion in
art -- it also makes me re-look at the way that art is viewed and what that
experience has become. My last physical art show was seen by maybe 2,000
people and involved a lot of framing work. This one will probably be seen by
a factor of ten more. It's a strange and wonderful world and nothing's the
same as it used to be.

  Kyle

Intriguing project Kyle. Reinforces my theory that at some point in
the near future every moment of every day will be photographed - I
just didn't realise that evil genius Cassidy would be controlling it
all.

What do you make of the pictures? What did the project tell you about
the world, or about people? Or photography?

Cheers, Paul.

*******
Paul Hardy Carter
www.theconstanteye.com        <<< NEW BOOK!