Subject: [Leica] OT: Nikon D1x
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 22:08:14 -0700

Thanks Gang.....

My SW revision is 1.07.  It is hardly worthwhile to upgrade this camera at
this point... but since Torrance is a 20 minute drive away ( and near my
favorite Spanish Deli), I may ask the question.

Yes, in 2001 there were state of the art 1GB Microdrives that do work ( I
have one that works).  But Nikon has hardly done anything to bring data up
to date.....

I wanted to try out the camera on a longer trip, thus the search for larger
capacity CF cards.  But I may have to just plain bite the bullet and stick
with 1GB.... buying cards that do not work is getting expensive.....

Like I said, never happens with film.

Frank Filippone
red735i at earthlink.net

Replies: Reply from Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie) ([Leica] OT: Nikon D1x)