Subject: [Leica] Old slides and negatives given new life in BW - second set
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2009 09:23:26 +0200

Thanks Jim,

Those that weren't BW to begin with were converted in Lightroom 2.4 -
I'm already finding that LR does almost everything I used to use CS2 for.
In fact, I find the adjustment brush even more versatile than the
dodge/burn option in CS. The graduated filter is also a godsend for
pepping up skies that are too light or foregrounds that are too dark.

The only thing I now miss in LR for straightforward processing is a
perspective correction option (in LR 3 perhaps?).

My love of lenses of 21mm and less make it very useful at times.

Cheers
Douglas