Subject: [Leica] LX3 Question
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat, 04 Jul 2009 15:24:34 -0400

I know to people who use the Dlux 3 for street photography new viewfinder.
They are an elegant photographic tool. I'd kill for one.
And gorgeous.
Black with red dot.
The anti vibration thing lets you get low light shots at iso 100.
Amazing! Those shots go at least letter sized if not bigger.

Mark William Rabiner