Subject: [Leica] JULY 4 INDEPENDENCE DAY
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 03 Jul 2009 23:52:19 -0400

I'm picking my toenails.
Soon I'm going to clean the dust out from under the bed with a broom.
Not sure really what's under there I may need to be armed.
I hope I have enough milk for my cereal tomorrow morning.
Maybe I should make a midnight milk run!?

Mark William Rabiner

> From: <rclark01 at comcast.net>
> Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2009 18:03:46 +0000 (UTC)
> To: Leica Users Group <lug at leica-users.org>
> Subject: Re: [Leica] JULY 4 INDEPENDENCE DAY

Wha are you doing tomorrow? We're having a pig pickin' way down here at
> Pamlico Beach around 1:00pm est....want to stop by and join us?

I just
> paged you on the LUG so I'm doin' it again....

RWC