Subject: [Leica] JULY 4 INDEPENDENCE DAY
From: rclark01 at comcast.net (rclark01 at comcast.net)
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2009 15:12:18 +0000 (UTC)

Thanks for the well wishes, Dr. Ted. Just to give you a short snapshot of
what we are doing way down here in Eastern North Carolina (also the home of
LUGGER Ric Carter) on the Pamlico River, we are having a day of boating,
water skiing, and tubing. Our neighbors next door cooked a wonderful
breakfast and later today, it's steaks on the grill. Right now, the ladies
have gone off shopping while the menfolk look after the kids with all the
water activies. Tonight and tomorrow, we barbeque a pig and will have
probaly 75 people to visit and enjoy the day with food, fun, and more water
activities. Tomorrow night, we travel by boat to a local town to observe all
the fireworks!

Just a fun time for all...and in rememberance of how we have come to have
and enjoy the freedoms through the sacrifies of others.....

All the best from way way down east in NC!

Robert