Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Eastern Sierra
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 17:49:09 -0700

I've not been to Bodie in a few years but it's a pretty neat place. I would
in no way call it a tourist trap. Like almost any place in California there
are going to be people. And it can be TORRID.
I'm sorry you're coming in the summer. Late September or early October is
The Time for northern California either coast or the Sierra.