Subject: [Leica] Which M to sell to get which M8?
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 22:21:12 +0200

Thank you Mark for your clever comments, I think you are really right.
But maybe these theories can incommadte the evolution and
globalization thoughts of our days, where some technoplogical
improvements are not a real need of the market.

Cheers and Saludos (in Spanish)
Lluis

El 29/06/2009, a las 21:53, Mark Rabiner escribi?: