Subject: [Leica] Ektar 100 on Frontier machines?
From: dstella1 at ameritech.net (Dante A Stella)
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 09:56:53 -0400

No question about reprints or rescans.  Only really a question of whether
they are done from the original Frontier neg scans or from new ones
elsewhere.

Here in the photographic third world, though, you're lucky to get C41
processing that doesn't result in scratched and underdeveloped film.  At
least I am starting with negs that are in good shape!

Dante