Subject: [Leica] Ektar 100 on Frontier machines?
From: tgray at 125px.com (Tim Gray)
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2009 20:08:08 -0400

On Sun 28, Jun'09 at  7:14 PM -0400, Dante Stella wrote:
> Ok... anyone know if there is a profile for Ektar 100 yet on Frontier
> machines?  I took a bunch of it to Ritz for processing (usually pretty
> good) and got $195 in blue-tinted pictures and CDs.  They said they didn't
> have a profile for it (the bar code brought up nothing), and the machine
> was locked out of setting an arbitrary profile.  I'd like to resolve this
> issue while they still have the high-res pictures on their scanning
> station.

I know this doesn't really help you, but I've gotten all my Ektar 100
developed and scanned at Photoworks SF.  I think they use Agfa D.Lab
machines and everything has come back fine...  Maybe you could write to them
and ask them what they do?

Replies: Reply from rsphotoimages at comcast.net (rsphoto's email) ([Leica] Ektar 100 on Frontier machines?)