Subject: [Leica] Ektar 100 on Frontier machines?
From: dstella1 at ameritech.net (Dante Stella)
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2009 19:14:13 -0400

Ok... anyone know if there is a profile for Ektar 100 yet on Frontier
machines?  I took a bunch of it to Ritz for processing (usually pretty
good) and got $195 in blue-tinted pictures and CDs.  They said they
didn't have a profile for it (the bar code brought up nothing), and
the machine was locked out of setting an arbitrary profile.  I'd like
to resolve this issue while they still have the high-res pictures on
their scanning station.

Thanks
Dante

Dante Stella