Subject: [Leica] I photo help OT
From: ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2009 17:47:35 -0400

current viersion--sorry, no longer have older version:
view menu, sort by, manual

what i do is make an album in iPhoto of the pictures in the order I
want.

launch iDVD, drag the album folder from the media window to a launch
button in the new dvd project.

clicking on it will let you drag the photos around and arrange them as
you like.

drag in the theme music you want to play while the slides fly by.
make it manual if you like using the forward/reverse buttons on dvd
player remote

do the pretty work for the menu display

burn the dvd and anyone can watch your show on their tv

ric

you can buy the full set of current iLife apps for about $80US