Subject: [Leica] QUESTION????? Kodachrome RIP
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 01:15:32 -0400

The last time Kodak ran any kind of ad for Kodachrome was decades ago. Many.
It was like they were embarrassed about the stuff and hoping it would go
away on its own if nobody brought it up.

It was only their number one key signature product.
That's all.

"a reason for owning a 35mm camera"
According to many pro photographers one I worked for a master photographer
from Holland.

The only air time it ever got was Simon and Garfunkle.
Whose name is not Carbuncle.
Nor Arbuckle.

Mark William Rabiner