Subject: [Leica] Dr. Ted on CBC about Kodachrome
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 20:30:58 -0500

1936? That would have meant Ted was what, 25 or 30?  Kidding.  I have always
noticed a difference with older clients.  The "older" older folks always
refer to the past.  The "younger" older clients are concerned about the
future.  I have an 83 year old patriarch client who is proficient in email
and keeps up with supply chain and other issues, and involves his second and
third-level management in these.  That is Ted.  I have never had an email or
phone conversation talking about the old days.  It is a lesson not
un-noticed by me.

Ken
(Who just added unlimited texting to his cell phone plan, in addition to
internet and email)