Subject: [Leica] Photos
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 20:04:35 -0400

When I was a kid I had a severe stutter.
On Thursdays my mom took me to a speech therapist on Long Island Mrs. R
She had me "chew my words" with Wrigley's then no Wrigley's and read out
loud the "Just So Stories" by Kipling. Phrase by Phrase.
I chewed through how the Leopard got its spots and
The Sing-Song of Old Man Kangaroo
HOW THE CAMEL GOT HIS HUMP
THE BEGINNING OF THE ARMADILLOS

Then I got to go out and play.