Subject: [Leica] Are we no longer wanted?
From: leica at rcmckee.com (R. Clayton McKee)
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 12:43:38 -0500

Quoth the Tina Manley :

That sounds just like my chickens and eggs!  You're getting a bargain
at $3 for two dozen.  She would probably make a lot more selling them
to a gourmet organic food market ;-)
We only get 9 a day so what we don't eat (and the snakes don't get),
we give away.

Yeah, but y'know I think I'd always be just a little nervous about
cracking one of yours against the side of g-gramma's cast iron
skillet.  I'd just have to wonder if I got one of those porcelain
ones the snakes missed.

--

R. Clayton McKee                           http://www.rcmckee.com
Photojournalist                               rcmckee at rcmckee.com
P O Box 571900                           voice/fax   713/783-3502
Houston, TX 77257-1900                   cell phone #  on request

Replies: Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Are we no longer wanted?)
Message from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Are we no longer wanted?)