Subject: [Leica] almost outa here...
From: kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour)
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2009 16:47:51 -0700

On Jun 21, 2009, at 4:33 PM, Tina Manley wrote:

> At 07:28 PM 6/21/2009, you wrote:
>> Yeah right! And Dominique should win an Oscar for her ability to
>> look so
>> calm in the eye of the moving storm! :-)  It's about as much fun as
>> swimming
>> in a pool with hungry sharks!  I've moved 4 times, the first couple
>> weren't
>> toooooooooo baaaaaaaaaaaaaaad!
>
> The first 25 years we were married, we moved 32 times (including two
> international moves).  I keep telling Tom that the only way I know
> to clean house is to move!!

that means you have cleaned more frequently  than us Tina...

(I suspect those moves are easy to pack for, since you've never
unpacked from the last move....  :-) )

>  We've been in the same place for almost 20 years now and it's
> really time to move again.  Stuff is piling up and I know I'll only
> get rid of it if I have to pack it up and move it!

I have found boxes that have moving stickers from three moves ago...

I even found things that I thought I lost thirty years ago...

> Good luck with your move, Steve!

thanks Tina,

Steve