Subject: [Leica] Are we no longer wanted?
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 00:00:23 +0200

I for one hope to wake up tomorrow morning as happy as the bloke I
recently met in Berlin.

Someone who was happy to be there on the evening we met for dinner,
happy to have a Leica M8 in his hand, happy to shoot with it, happy
about the lenses, happy to have the opportunity to share his love of the
camera with me and also prepared to listen with interest to my raving
about what, IMO, is one of the most fascinating cameras ever made - the
Rollei 3003 - and the camera that Leica should have made so many years
ago - the Minolta CLE.

A wonderful dinner followed the next day by hours of happy snapping.

Cheers and goodnight from Germany

Douglas