Subject: [Leica] Are we no longer wanted?
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2009 13:28:05 +1000

Some folks with lots of spare funds might buy Leica because it is stylish or
elegant or higher status or whatever. Good for them. It helps Leica which
helps other users too. Who knows, some of your investment bankers may shoot
with their new cameras and get addicted.
Keen enthusiasts will find the money or build their outfits as they can and
choose Leica for the reasons we choose Leica.
 Point of interest. The Summilux 50 ASPH. outsells the much cheaper and
still by all accounts excellent Summarit 50  by 2:1
Why would that be?