Subject: [Leica] LEICA SEMINAR 2009
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2009 21:43:27 -0500

So, iif Kathy and    I come, the cost is

Double occupancy.....$929.99 ?

--
Regards,

Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
http://sonc.stumbleupon.com/
Natchitoches, Louisiana   (+31.754164,-093.099080)
USA

Replies: Reply from r.s.taylor_post at comcast.net (Richard Taylor) ([Leica] LEICA SEMINAR 2009)
Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] LEICA SEMINAR 2009 -- Sonny)
Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] LEICA SEMINAR 2009)